I’ve been thinking a lot lately about food, and about nutrition. Two weeks ago, I stumbled across a mod created by u/JedHesketh, which, as it sounds, makes eating food in Minecraft healthier.
This called minecraft nutrition mod, adds a lot of new food items, including apples, carrots, bananas, potatoes, mushrooms, corn, wheat, cakes and cupcakes, nuts, and beverages – all with nutritional information.
What you see above is a screenshot of my inventory, with many of these foods highlighted.
The mod is functional and looks great, but what’s more interesting to me is the intersection of game development, nutrition, and, well, gaming.
This minecraft nutrition mod allows you to have a balanced diet to make sure you don’t get too fat or too thin.
- The mod also prevents you from eating food that will damage your health.
- It can reduce hunger, or make you severely fat or thin.
- The mod will warn you if you eat food that will not benefit you.
- It also allows you to have your favorite foods, but in moderation.
- You can eat as much as you like, but it won’t affect you.
What is Minecraft Nutrition Mod?
This mod will enable players to survive by harvesting different types of food from plants and eating them.
There are a number of different varieties of plants, each giving the player different amounts of food and different food types.
The plants provide different amounts of food based on the type of plant, the location, the time of day, and the weather.
Each plant has a maximum amount of food it can provide, meaning certain plants will not grow in abundance at every moment.
Each plant takes a different amount of time to grow, meaning certain plants will grow faster during certain seasons.
- Nutrition mod is intended to be a base plant-type system, so players can build upon it in future versions.
- Minecraft nutrition mod is not intended for combat, so it will not make players bigger or stronger.
- Nutrition mod minecraft is not compatible with other food mods, so players cannot eat plants from another player’s inventory or from plants obtained with cheats.
- Minecraft nutrition mod will not interfere with other mods.
- Nutrition mod is a work in progress.
- nutrition mod minecraft currently only supports vanilla Minecraft. Future versions will support Minecraft 1.11.
- This mod requires Optifine, or MCPatcher, to function.
- Nutrition mod minecraft is not compatible with 1.8.4 or 1.9.0.
- To install, place the file in the mods folder.
- To uninstall, place the file in the mods folder.
- This mod requires MCPatcher or Optifine.
What is the best food in minecraft?
In the video game Minecraft, food is very important. It restores health, and it’s used for crafting certain items. The game lacks a food system. However, a modded game called Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) was released in 2010, and it has a food system.
In Minecraft PE, food can be grown on a farm or bought from a town shop. (See also: Minecraft PE: Pocket Edition)
In Minecraft, players can craft food with the crafting table. However, they only get one kind of food: apples.
It’s a common question among new players. So much so, that it even has its own Wiki page.
But the answer really depends on a lot of different factors. Take a look at these different foods and see which ones you think are best.
A mod called Minecraft Food adds 10 kinds of food
- Cakes and Cupcakes
Minecraft is an amazing game, but like with any game (or life), health is important.
When you’re running around your world, you’re bound to get hungry – but hunger in Minecraft doesn’t come at the cost of weight gain.
This means that if you just keep eating until you‘re full up, it’s quite easy to fill your inventory with all sorts of junk food that doesn’t really help you.